“The music is played with the heart and is felt with the soul”
This is a picture of a brazilian kid who was part of the “cultural group of reggae”, playing his instrument in the funeral of his mentor who saved him from an environment of poverty and crime. He was rescued from the street.
DARK MATTER STUFF
Blogs I Follow
- the Spiritual Path
- Witches Of The Craft®
- Uncanny UK
- the former Nostrovia! Tavern
- Heidekolb's Blog
- the paris apartment
- Ruthless Readings
- Sci Fi Maven
- 1330v: Thoughts of an Eclectic reader
- The Curious People
- The Sage Honey
- Black Feminist Film School
- One thousand princes.
- Southern Vision
- brokenbeautiful press
- DeAnna Claudette's.... Creative Space
- well neh DIDN’T i just post the fuckin TRUTH!
- ONE OF UM SAY- u were right tishie the most powerful people on the planet teemed up to hate on you hard & this was the only way we could talk2u NOW THE LADY IS CRYING & all i can say is WELL WHAT DO YALL WANNA DO IN SANDYTOWN?
- GOOD MORNING PLANET EARTH STILL CAN’T SAY MY NAME- eh? OH WELL blessings
- EVEN IF I TRIED I COULD NEVER FULLY EXPLAIN WHAT THIS NYC TOWN REALLY IZ2ME
- Y’all know WELL
MY ARTIST RESIDENCY WLLL BE DOCUMENTED HERE ALONG WITH THINGS RELEATED TO THE DARK MATTER THINK TANK SCENICVILLE SANDYTOWN & ALL OTHER GREAT IDEAS I COME UP WITH
THE COMMUNITY ARTISTS COLLECTIVE713 523-1616thur-sat 12-5pm
DEAR MENOW DO U UNDERSTAND MY STRANGE JOURNEY? #Scenicville4evah
PRAYER WARRIORS AMONGST US